Friday, July 30, 2010

Will you put some baby powder on my tooshie?

All ******' night long.Will you put some baby powder on my tooshie?
No.


But one of your attending nurses from the retirement that your at should be more then happy to do that because that's what they get paid to do.Will you put some baby powder on my tooshie?
well i guess since your old and you are probably back in diapers you do need some powder but im not gonna be the one to do it
You can borrow my grandma's.


Just don't cake my bathroom in it like she did. *shivers*
who uses the word 'tooshie' anymore? wut the hell?





o, and no thnx, im good...
You can't do it yourself?
Would it be OK if I just poured it out on the carpet and you just scoot around on it?
O_O Grandma?


.....Okay,Hand me some gloves.....
cat! imma kitty cat! and i dance dance dance and i dance dance dance
Shouldn't the ladies at the Retirement home help you with that?
nope... i prefere people to do it to themselves...
depends.
cornstarch works better
old *** volcano!look out edna it's gonna blow!
no, unless you were bam margera.
Oh god no.
no
uh no
hell ya, how much you want
no
no thanks
I'd rather not.
They'll do it for you in the nursing home.
girl that why you have yo man to do yo dirty work
yay I found you both again! How have u guys been?
um why?
can i put some burning acid in it?
can i smack it too?
what's in it for me?
i don't know can i use a leaf blower?


and will you pay me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment