Friday, July 30, 2010

Using Baby Powder for Oily scalp?

I tend to sweat a lot on my scalp, so I put baby powder on my head to cover/soak up the grease and sweat.





So I guess my question is that, ';Does this clog my hair follicles, and is healthy to do every day?';





I heard many people do this, but I want to know if there is any consequences, like causing pimples on scalp, etc.





Thanks in advance.Using Baby Powder for Oily scalp?
No it will not I do the same thing although sometimes the baby powder will show if you have darker hair so you can always try colored powdered like hayley williams does I can't remeber what its called though but it comes in all different shades....but no it won't cause any irratationUsing Baby Powder for Oily scalp?
I use to do this, But I found a much easier way to get rid of the grease.





You can buy this from chemists, superdrug..boots..


Its called dry shampoo.


http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/batiste-s鈥?/a>





I don't think baby powder does block the pores, but I would recommend using the dry shampoo instead as it is especially made for hair.
i do this sometimes and i have never had a problem because the powder absorbs the oil it is not entering the pores

No comments:

Post a Comment