Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My self bronzer felt sticky after i let it dry so i put baby powder on my skin and rubbed it in,will i regret?

will i regret this???


or was this a good idea???


i feel smooth and dry instead of sticky-ish , but will i ruin the color, or streak myself, or any other consequences??My self bronzer felt sticky after i let it dry so i put baby powder on my skin and rubbed it in,will i regret?
You will probably have little splotches of untaned skin.My self bronzer felt sticky after i let it dry so i put baby powder on my skin and rubbed it in,will i regret?
It might ruin the way the bronzer tuns out...by making it streaky or blotchy. So, yea you might regret it. Then again IDK I go to the salon and have them spray tan me.
If you just did it then bathe and bathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment