Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I switched from powder to concentrate baby formula?

Ella pooped SOOOOOOOOOO much after the switch, did this happen to anyone else? I don't mind using the powder formula but when we mix it up there is a LOT of bubbles and foam and I was hoping that the concentrate would cut the foam down.I switched from powder to concentrate baby formula?
The opposite happened to us. The powder made her tummy upset and we switched back to the ready to feed or concentrate formula. I have read to many things that say powdered formula isn't sterile and shouldn't be used in babies that were born premature. I know I could be reading what the worst could happen but when private company's find e-coli bacteria in powdered formula that's where I cut the line, they can not sterilize the formula in powdered form. I would suggest trying either a different brand or continue the powder. If you do use the powder just mix it up in advance and put in the fridge so all the bubbles go away after awhile. I know they do sell formula mixing pictures (I know dr. browns makes a good one my friend likes) and that should help with the bubbles.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment