Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why do people use baby powder on babies?

It smells nice. Keeps baby dry. I don't use it too often, and I only use the kind that's made with corn starch..Why do people use baby powder on babies?
I don't. That powder is fine enough to enter and settle in and on your lungs. I don't do that. People use it to avoid diaper rashes, but I use an organic diaper rash creme that works awesomely.Why do people use baby powder on babies?
i only use it if its pretty hot out and hes all sweaty, then I put it on his bum so he doesnt stick to his diaper. otherwise I dont use it on him at all, I just use vaseline to keep his butt dry.
I believe it's because babies get sores in the folds in their bodies and talc keeps those parts dry.
it depends,as for me,i usually use it on my baby wen he has heat rash as a way to keep him fresh
My son had body odor, so we used it under his armpits to keep them fresh!
To absorb excess moisture.
to soak up moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment