Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I love the smell of baby powder, but I don't know where to put it on myself. Any suggestions?

Under your arms, behind your elbows or knees, under your hair on the back of your neck, between your legs (which is actually useful in the summertime LOL)





Also use powder scented deodorant and try Love's Baby Soft perfumeI love the smell of baby powder, but I don't know where to put it on myself. Any suggestions?
Well I recommend you buy products that have that scent. Like baby powder deoderant for one thing. For the powder itself, put it some place that you normally sweat more, and where people won't see. If you put it all over it may dry your skin which is why I recommend putting it on an area of your body where you have more oily sweat glands. If you wear your hair down, try it on the back of your neck. The scent will be obvious there but any powder or whiteness left behind won't be visible. Also try behind the ears.I love the smell of baby powder, but I don't know where to put it on myself. Any suggestions?
Me Too!! i found a perfume that smells like baby powder AND its only $12 or 2 for $15.99!! u cant mix or match with body cream that is the same scent. i cant live without it, its called sweet honesty heres the link





http://shop.avon.com/shopc/product.asp?s鈥?/a>
Buy some baby lotion, and put it on your arms, leg, etc...
Other places?


Between your bedsheets.


In your underwear drawer.
places where you sweat, your underarms, behind your knees.
Your underarms and feet. I love the smell of baby powder too.
Mix with a moisturizing lotion and put it all over! Make sure to use it on your feet when you wear heels
between your legs and under your breast.

No comments:

Post a Comment