Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does Baby Oxi Clean powder work better with hot or cold water?

when its in the washing machine?Does Baby Oxi Clean powder work better with hot or cold water?
It works BEST (in my experience) with hot water. Especially things that need to soak. Add a little Oxi Clean to a bucket of hot water and it works better than some of the other things I've tried. With just general washing though, it works great in whatever temperature is best for the clothes. Cold, warm, hot.... it doesn't matter.





My daughter's name is Alyssa! Good name choice. *wink* Congrats and good luck.Does Baby Oxi Clean powder work better with hot or cold water?
I don't think it matters. I put it in every load and it works great. I use cold on colors and hot on his whites and it helps no matter what the water temp
hot water
I dont know, but my name is alyssa! its a amazing name :) good luck being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment