Monday, July 26, 2010

AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT EATS BABY POWDER EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY?

I HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT EATS BABY POWDER EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY?
you are obviously missing some mineral in your normal diet..


I have a relative that eats dirt.. she is obsessed with it.. and turned out, she was anemic and needed iron.. This condition come when your body is low on some mineral and your mind tricks you into thinking you need weird cravings..


Seek medical help and get tested.. It could be as simple as eating more of a type of food or a multi vitamin..AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT EATS BABY POWDER EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY?
Some anorexics eat it. I watched something about it on tv but I cannot remember why they ate though.
I sense a disturbance in the force.
Why would you eat baby powder every second of the day. No, I don't think I would like to eat it.
Yup, I think you might be.
yep, i think you're on your own with this. better watch that talc, it causes cancer
very weird question why would you eat baby powder?
orz
try injecting it man..... it's the ****!

No comments:

Post a Comment