Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby powder burning feeling after sex?

My girl friend gets a burning feeling inside her vagina after sex. I use baby powder to keep me dry down stairs on hot days. Could it be the baby powder thats causing the burning feeling?Baby powder burning feeling after sex?
very well could be so wash up before sex, you should wash up anyway.





also use lots of lubricant. If I'm not lubed up enough I can't pee for a day because it burns so bad.Baby powder burning feeling after sex?
maybe she is dry inside herself try to use some lubrication like KY jelly so the friction wouldn't be so rough on her.
Yes, this could be the culprit. Don't you clean yourself down there before sex? I feel bad for your girlfriend.
i swear i should slap the **** out of you... go and smack yourself in the face baby powder is rough you idiot
YES! It is a wonder she hasn't had an infection from this. Wash up before you do it .

No comments:

Post a Comment