Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it safe to put baby powder where the sun doesnt shine ?

Yes. That's where it's put on a baby, why not adults?Is it safe to put baby powder where the sun doesnt shine ?
Yes. Just don't inhale the powder, and cornstarch based baby powder is better.Is it safe to put baby powder where the sun doesnt shine ?
I have heard that the regular baby powder is bad for females to put in the nether regions...something about tiny bits of it can enter the body and lead to cancer...I am not sure of the details of what I read...I switched to corn starch powder which is supposed to be safe.
girl - NO.. guy, sure if it is cornstarch based
if u mean just between the butcheeks, yes. if ur talking up the wazoo, im not sure.
Sure, as long as you dry the area very well before you apply it so it doesn't get crumbly and irritate the skin. You may want to get powder with corn starch for optimum absorption and odor control. :)
of course its never hurt me
we use it on babys so it should be okay for us too,right
It's now not reccomended for babies, I think because something in it they can inhale. So just don't inhale!

No comments:

Post a Comment