Friday, July 30, 2010

Best way to apply baby powder with no mess?? HELP?

I use it to stay dry and cool during the summer. It's so messy- my room is covered in what looks like dust, but it's the babypowder that circulates! O_o Anyone know? how about if I want to keep some in my purse to take on the go- any travelling ideas? greatly appreciated- thanks =DBest way to apply baby powder with no mess?? HELP?
why do u use baby powder to dry you?


Baby powder don't work for me..Best way to apply baby powder with no mess?? HELP?
Step in your shower shut the curtain put ypur powder on then just rinse it out with the sprayer.
I use a large face pad (the round ones) and also sometimes sprinkle some powder in a bowl and use a big brush (like the ones we use for our face). Either way, the whole body parts you want dusted with no mess. And you can buy smaller brushes and face pads and put them in a ziplock bag to put in your purse when you go out. Many drug stores carry purse size things for traveling.
I don't know if you're aware, but a new creme has come out that supposed to work like baby powder, only it's a cream, I don't know the name, but you shouldn't have any problem finding it. I know what a pain the powder can be, i use it too.





Peace
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment