Monday, July 26, 2010

I use baby powder on my face. Is this bad? I dont like pressed powder. the puff gets dirty and I throw it away

I have oily face that attracts dust. The puff, (or is that what you call it?), the puff gets dirty after about 2 weeks and I don't want to use it. I cant use talcum anymore because it sort of irritates my skin and makes me sneeze. My talcum powder will run out soon. but now i go out with nothing but lipstick on. Perhaps a foundation might work? I really dont know. Can I wear liquid foundation everyday? I feel like powders or talcum is for everyday wear and foundation is for special occassions only. Meaning, one or twice a year. But is there a face powder I can apply several times a day, without talcum, without puff, not pressed, everyday wear, non scented, and no irritants?I use baby powder on my face. Is this bad? I dont like pressed powder. the puff gets dirty and I throw it away
try using loose powder instead if u don't fancy pressed powder. it's light and it usually wont irritate ur skin that much as compared to foundation. u can use foundation everyday but if u're not much of a make-up person, it'll be quite a hassle for u. i'd suggest loose powder. it works like talc but it's somewhat easier cuz it's meant for face? u dont hv to throw away ur puff. u can wash the dirty puff with ur facial cleanser and let it dry then re-use it again. save some cash for extra something. lol. check neutrogena facial powder. i'm not sure if they hv loose powder but their pressed powder is not too bad. c'mon, just wash ur puff and u can be on way to looking great! oh btw, most facial powder are non-comedogenic so i guess it won't really clog ur pores up but pls dont forget to wash ur face b4 u get to bed, alrite? xxxI use baby powder on my face. Is this bad? I dont like pressed powder. the puff gets dirty and I throw it away
Mineral make-up might be an option for you if you want to wear liquid foundation every day, but are concerned about your skin. It's supposed to be better for your skin than regular make-up - or, you could try make-up that provides some skincare benefits like Shiseido or Shu Uemura.


You could wear loose powder if you wanted. You don't really need to apply this with a puff, but with a face powder brush. They look like blush brushes, but bigger, and like the person above said, you can wash them if you feel they start to look dirty. .
you can use baby powder on your face.it is mild and not chalky.


apart from it i would suggest you to apply a sunscreen(you like it or not).and then puff the baby powder.you can also apply foundation with or after sunscreen and then puff the baby powder.
I think all powder is make out of talc. Foundation is fine to wear everyday, but it's important to wash it off at the end of every day so your pores don't get clogged. Especially if you have oily skin.
Invest in some good make-up brushes that are washable. Then, you can wear anything you'd like and not have to worry about a nasty, dirty puff. MAC makes a nice powder foundation that works well. You apply with a sponge and they sell extras. You can wash them a time or two or more, then use a new one. Their brushes are great too. You can wash them as much as you want. I use a blush brush to touch up my face with blot powder.
Hopefully this can help you a bit. foundation is for everyday use. you just need to get thew right one. for a oily skin I would recommend that you get water-based foundation,they are freely available in all shops just reed the back of the bottle. Baby power is great if you don;t want to spend allot of money on powder. Just don't make your face to white that you look like spooky.... The press thing you have to do but you cab do it with cotton wool and you can throw away each time after use. the press helps with the set of the foundation and in properly done you oily have to apply once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment