Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are there others who enjoy eating items such as cornstarch, chalk, clay, baby powder, ice, dirt or sand.?

I have a condition called pica which is usually contributed to some type of iron or mineral defiency. I have been craving odd items for about 20 years. I first started eating dirt and then sand on a regular basis. Now I am addicted to cornstarch. I've also tried kaolin clay, chalk, baby powder and baking powder. However cornstarch is my favorite. Any others with these cravings.Are there others who enjoy eating items such as cornstarch, chalk, clay, baby powder, ice, dirt or sand.?
It sounds like you really need to talk to your MD about this and try to find ways of curbing your appetite. Eating cornstarch like that simply can't be good and baby powder I'm sure will really hurt you. Please get medical advice.Are there others who enjoy eating items such as cornstarch, chalk, clay, baby powder, ice, dirt or sand.?
cornstarch
you have a nutrient deficiency that needs to be corrected by your doctor......eating that stuff is not good for you......your doctor can help you eat things that are high in the nutrients that you are deficient in so that you will stop eating that stuff
hey my friends went crazy eating chalk........but u may hve trouble conceiving if u have all dat stuff!
No I don't have that kind of an issue but maybe you should get that checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment