Monday, July 26, 2010

Stinky armpits: deodorant followed by baby powder?

I have bad B.O. from underneath my armpits. I've tried all the deodorants, but nothing seems to work. I found one that kinda does, but by the end of the day I stink again. If I take a shower, then put deodorant on, then baby powder, will it help?Stinky armpits: deodorant followed by baby powder?
Well I tried baby powder and it seemed to lessen the amount of sweat. But you could ask the chemist (or pharmacy if you live in the US) for a anti bacterial powder he recommends as that may be much better.Stinky armpits: deodorant followed by baby powder?
Have u tried ARID XX dry? I had the same problem until I realized I have to use the dry kind. Whatever type u choose it will have to be a powder type. Good luck.
Have you tried the arm and hammer brand it works good for me and yes baby powder will help absorb moisture and if theres no moisture than hardly no smell can build up
lick ur armpit and put shaving cream and then lick that off and then put water that should do it
give it a try it might work

No comments:

Post a Comment