Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My hair is greasy in one spot, will some baby powder help? What Will? I have NO time to take a shower?

I just took a shower last night but it is a little greasy in one spot. Would babay powder help? Please help!! NO TIME to take a showerMy hair is greasy in one spot, will some baby powder help? What Will? I have NO time to take a shower?
Yes, baby powder will work! You can possibly go for three days without your hair looking greasy. Hope I helped!My hair is greasy in one spot, will some baby powder help? What Will? I have NO time to take a shower?
Yep, baby powder will help BUT dont use to much, yur avatar has black hair and if you do to, using to much powder will make your hair look gray.
I think a shower would've been quicker than coming here.
I woulda took a shower instead of coming on here. But thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment