Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i put baby powder in my hair if it's greasy?

im blonde and my hair can get pretty greasy(naturally) what will it do? how much should i put in? will it look funny? is it good for my hair? thxShould i put baby powder in my hair if it's greasy?
Baby powder will work. Just don't use too much. You can also use baking soda. Also, if you brush your hair with a firm hand, pressing kind of hard, use a bristled brush (commonly called a wig brush). Start at the roots and make sure each stroke goes all the way to the end of your hair. Brush for several minutes, until you roots don't look greasy anymore.





This will distribute the oil in your hair. Instead of being only on your roots it will be a little bit all over which will give your hair a shine and glow without looking greasy.





My mom and sister are both Hairstylists - So I know what I'm talking about. =)Should i put baby powder in my hair if it's greasy?
I've heard if you put salt and water in a spray bottle (don't know the exact amount of each though) that the water will absorb the grease.
put Blondie hair on your avatar also lol :) ';I want the truth';
yes it will look funny...try blowdrying it
I was watching something on the fashion chanel( top 1o beauty secrets , i think it was)....Putting a little bit of baby powder in the hair does make the grease in ur hair unnoticable. They also mentioned to only do this trick on blonde hair because if u use it on any other color, such as brown, it will make ur hair look gray. as far as it being bad for ur hair....its not. they wouldn't be made for babies it was a health risk. If ur still skeptical, try it out in the mirror and see how it looks, just sprinkle a little on the top where it looks greasy and blend it in. Viola, no more grease! hope i helped! good luck!
no
I see it get clumpy and stuck on your scalp. If you don't want to wash your hair everyday try waterless shampoo. It comes in aerosol can. Kinda like mousse, you spray some foam in your hands and work through your hair concentrate on your scalp. You can buy this at a drug store or sports store (used for camping etc..)
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment