Saturday, August 21, 2010

If chili powder comes from powdered chilis, where does baby powder come from?

I'm scared what will happen if I add water to this stuff.If chili powder comes from powdered chilis, where does baby powder come from?
It comes from talc or corn starch, not to worry the water will just bead off. I'm feeling very literal and concrete with this question. What you ask is what you get kinda sorta.If chili powder comes from powdered chilis, where does baby powder come from?
Garlic powder is powdered garlic, it's a logical progression. Somewhat twisted, but, logic is logic. I would not add water, just to be on the safe side : )
This is a tough way to find out about where babies come from, isn't it Bill? I thought for sure your dad...or your wife, would have explained this to you by now. %26lt;g%26gt;
Everyone will say babies, but it's actually a scam... you think you are using babies but most of the stuff you buy are made from syphilitic camels. Disgusting right?
mostly it is made from imports from Indonesia and some other third world counties, but in America there is a thriving trade in baby's in such states as Alabama and Texas... what
You know that some drug dealers cut coke with baby powder, don't you? Well, I am not snorting any more coke. Don't need another reason for being paranoid, thanks buddy
It comes from babies. That have special machine that powderizes them. Its really a very gruesome proccess.
Yeah, I accidently got my boyfriends foot powder wet, and suddenly, I was submerged in hundreds of feet! It was like I was in ';Gremlins';!


~SP
Yeah that's something serious to ponder about, may be same process use to making soap powder
Presumably flea powder for my mutt comes from squashed fleas! But what about baking powder?
the mineral Talcum
The grinded bones of deseaced babies what else
From a squeezable bottle thing with a twist top.
Talc
Oh that's so wrong... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment