Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you mix baby milk powder with room temp water or does it have to be warm?

yes indeed you can, i always did as i always used to burn myself ith the hot water......those stupid Avent bottles....grrrrrCan you mix baby milk powder with room temp water or does it have to be warm?
Either way. My son likes his bottles warmed, but will drink them room temp. when we are out shopping.Can you mix baby milk powder with room temp water or does it have to be warm?
i never heated bottles up because it was soooo much easier in those mid-night feedings. our pediatrician said it doesn't matter either way.
it mixes slightly more easily if the water's warm but that's about all.
It doesn't have to be warm. It can be warm, cold, or room temp and it doesn't matter. Whatever baby prefers :)
yes room temp is fine. sterilise your bottles, add boiled water, cool to babies liking (somelike it warm/some chilled then just add the powder. mixes fine.
my doc actually recommended this and i have to tell you it is soooo much easier than heating the bottle every time and my little guy has had no problems with it. just make sure the water is distilled and not straight from the tap unless you boiled it first
Room temp is fine as long as i has been boiled and allowed to cool down, thats fine, but not repeatedly boiled water, some babies prefer their milk warmed up but personally room temp or just i little bit warmer than room temp, my daughter liked it like that.
yes it can be room temperature. I did that with both my children. i never heated their bottles up at all while they were babies either and they were fine.
I always use room temp water
Room temp is fine.
Make it up as instructed on the pack and then cool it down. My baby preferred to drink it at room temperature.
As long as the water has been previously boiled this is fine. In the hot weather I used to just feed baby straight from the fridge, they never complained, although they were not newborn by then!
Yes you can but you have to shake it very hard. You should always use boiled water though.
You are supposed to mix the powder with room temp water. If the waters to the point that theres steam coming from it, it makes the powder stick to the scoop so you can't be sure your getting the right amount in
I have always used room temp water. I figured in the long run it would be easier because I can feed him any where and I don't need to worry about having access to a microwave. Plus, it is much easier to feed in the middle of the night as well. I would simple leave his bottles with the measured amount of water and the can of formula on my nightstand and feed him as soon as he awoke in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment