Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm obessed w/ eating baby powder can you help me?

im sorry there is no way that i can possibly help youI'm obessed w/ eating baby powder can you help me?
i have the same problem i been doing it about 3 years yes it is pica and your not alone thers millions of people who love and are addictied to powder i try to stop but when im in the store i just keep getting it or if i smellit i want it Report Abuse
I'm obessed w/ eating baby powder can you help me?
Pour some powder on my hand so I can slap the $h!t outta you.
You have PICA...You are lacking minerals. I used to crave freshly plowed dirt. I didn't eat it but the smell made me want to taste it. Tell your doctor. This is normal, you are not alone.
eww
They're right about the pica. I fyou really are obsessed with eating baby powder then your body is probably craving minerals. People in some cultures go out and dig in the dirt for mineral rich soil to eat. They literally eat dirt to make up for the lack of minerals in their diet. That could be why you do it too. See your doctor, for sure.
I'm obsessed with Donald Rumsfeld's haircut - wanna trade?
You should try flour... It's even more addictive...
No, you need a professional.
Sure, what is your address? I will send you some baby powder! NOT!!! You should look into some professional help! Eating baby powder in not normal!
you suffer from pica there is therapy avalible. its an obsessive behavior. check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disor鈥?/a>
say you're kidding, cuz that's very gross!!!!!!
are you pregnant? i've heard that pregnant women want to eat weird stuff when they are lacking a certain vitamin/mineral in their diet....so even if you are not expecting maybe your body is reacting the same way....





start taking a multi-vitamin and see what happens.
try taking a multivitiman.
I can help. Throw in some drano it really spices it up.





holla, yo boy
That can't be healthy. Maybe you have a mineral deficiency. See your doctor.
either u are pregnant and have some type of anemia usually (iron deficiency anemia)


or maybe just one of the above
ya i can help you. first off spin around 3 times and then say ';doodle berry,doodle berry, in a can, how many dogs are in a man?'; finaly clap your hands 3 times with your eyes closed. and you should now be obsessed with strong female singers.





hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment