Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love to sniff or eat baby powder Johnson and Johnson? Has anyone been threw this and how did you stop?

I was pregnant about 5 years ago. I had a miscarriage, when I was pregnant I loved to sniff or I should say inhale cornstarch powder. When I say inhale I mean Ill press the bottle so the scent would come out. Then I liked the regular baby powder I started craving to eat it. I did a hand full of times. Not like an everyday thing.The years went on I would stop on %26amp; off. Now I like to sniff or inhale more so than eat it. Whenever I feel stressful or scared I just sniff the bottle %26amp; it just has a relaxing effect on me. This is the freaky part, when me %26amp; my mate makes love, if he puts allot of powder all over him. That turns me on so much its like I become a wild animal in bed and I really am not in to sex. Its just 1 type of brand Johnson %26amp; Johnson it cant be any other. Has any one ever been threw what I have been threw. I have never taken drugs I am a strict vegetarian %26amp; I work out routinely. I do not think I have petta or what ever you call it. Baby Powder is the only weird thing I eat.I love to sniff or eat baby powder Johnson and Johnson? Has anyone been threw this and how did you stop?
It is pica, and sometimes it stays with you after you have had your baby. Also you could be anemic. Take vitamins, iron, and b12. Stop sniffing the white stuff lady!!!!I love to sniff or eat baby powder Johnson and Johnson? Has anyone been threw this and how did you stop?
It's actually called Pica. If you're mentioning miscarriage and are saying that you don't have pica that's ok if what is occuring is not causing problems in your life. However if you feel issues are unresolved in your life, if you feel like you get depressed for no reason for extended periods of time, or have reactions to sights, smells, words, sounds that seem to take you out of yourself then it can be helpful to seek counseling for those issues. Pica is eating any non-food item. But the other part of that is when it's non-cultural. So I suppose if you and a few others are eating baby powder more powder to ya! Incidentally, inhaling talc is not good for your lungs. It can block the alveoli in your lungs. take care.
It's Pica all right... and please see a doctor- also as long as you don't harass babies, who smell like Johnson's Baby Powder.... but do consult a doctor- any doctor- psychologist, internist, psychiatrist- whatever- just see one, okay?
you are sick and you need to see a doctor, its called pica

No comments:

Post a Comment