Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I put powder on when there's baby hair in the way ?

I want to hide my imperfections,


and I could wear powder


but I have baby hair around my face : between my eyebrows and from my hairline to my eyebrows.


what can i do ?How can I put powder on when there's baby hair in the way ?
i am a beauty therapist and i wax this area for a lot of women - you are not alone! a beauty therapist would be happy to wax it for you and often they will just charge you for a regular eyebrow wax.





otherwise, when applying your powder, brush it on in the same direction as the hair growth. this will stop it from raising up and looking more obvious.How can I put powder on when there's baby hair in the way ?
start with moisturizer or a little bit of liquid foundation.


i have some hair on my face too... oddly enough, i really like it.


the liquid foundation or moisturizer will help the powder to stick to your face and not your baby hairs. just make sure that when you're applying the powder, go WITH your hairline so that the hairs don't stick up.


works for me! :)


hope i helped.
Go to a beautician and ask them about waxing those areas. Before you do that I would try a mineral powder - it's not a heavy powder and shouldn't really stick to the hairs making them noticeable.
jUST PUT iT ON TOP OF iT


EVERYBODY HAS BABY HAiR


iF YOU REAllY dONT LiKE iT


WAX iT
Bleach it
U can shave it but then that might make it come back even more hairy or can bleach that's what my aunt does...
give up on life.





you have horrible life problems,

No comments:

Post a Comment