Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone know how to take oily stains out of cotton (machine-washable) using baby powder? ?

My dress is cotton--muslin-type. I got some salad dressing on it yesterday. A friend told me how to get it out using baby powder, but I can't remember everything she said. Do you know how to do this? Or do you have another idea that will work? Thanks!!Does anyone know how to take oily stains out of cotton (machine-washable) using baby powder? ?
~~It's really easy. Sprinkle the powder covering the stain, then take your finger and rub it well into the garment. Let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes. Try brushing away the powder, the stain usually will be gone. If not, just launder again as usual and it will be gone. This works for me every time!~~Does anyone know how to take oily stains out of cotton (machine-washable) using baby powder? ?
Try meat tenderizer(Unseasoned) I know it can take baby food and formula out. good luck. Went Yahoo got your friends tip about baby powder. put baby powder on stain leave an hour then shake off.
hot water and detergent

No comments:

Post a Comment