Saturday, August 21, 2010

What can i eat instead of baby powder?

i have pica, i love eating baby powder an when i crave it, i can't stop eating it, can anyone tell me what i can eat instead?What can i eat instead of baby powder?
The reason you maybe doing this if you are not pregnant is that you might be lacking calcium.I use to do the same thing when I was a teenager I would eat baby powder for years. I just had to make a conscious effort as to what I was really doing to my body.It was only when I started taking calcium that the craving went away. Please see a doctor to find out the reason behind your craving. Good luckWhat can i eat instead of baby powder?
Taking a high quality prenatal vitamin and mineral will stop this unhealthy craving and the pica. Increase the protein you are eating as well to further increase your mineral storage.
When you sneeze or cough does baby powder come out???





Try eating real food but close your eyes and pretend it is baby powder.
When you have pica your body craves nutrients that are needed.
Sounds like you need a really good vitimin. You could try cornstarch it is almost like baby powder.
WHAT????? BABY POWDER?

No comments:

Post a Comment