Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My friend is 19 and she uses baby powder on her face instead of make-up.do you think its a good idea:)?

um why would you use baby powder?My friend is 19 and she uses baby powder on her face instead of make-up.do you think its a good idea:)?
Ive heard of models using it as a primer before, but never instead of make-up altogether. I wouldnt of thought it could hurt her skin, apparently it works a bit like a blotting paper and soaks up any grease/residue on the face.My friend is 19 and she uses baby powder on her face instead of make-up.do you think its a good idea:)?
there's nothing wrong with that, my friend does that and she looks more gorgeous with it than with foundation. plus it will make your friend's face softer, but she has to make sure to keep her face clean, b/c it could build up in her pores and cause pimples!!! which is ewwy.
She must not go in the sun much. Like stated above, it won't hurt her. It would probably make your skin really smooth and help absorb oil from the skin if you are an oily skin type person.
I have never heard someone doing that before - I guess it can't hurt anything so there shouldn't be anything wrong with her doing that! : )
baby powder instead of what type of makeup?
yeah, its not going to hurt her if thats what your wondering
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment