Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best baby washing powder sold in England?

My baby's due in a few weeks and I want to launder his brand new clothes but want to make sure they are kind to his skin. What is the best powder brand sold in the UK? ThanksBest baby washing powder sold in England?
Surcare-


Surcare sensitive washing powder is specially designed to be kinder to the whole family鈥檚 skin. It contains no dyes or perfumes and is dermatologist tested to ensure the kindest formulation.


Surcare is a non-biological powder that is suitable for all washes from whites to colours and even delicates.


They also have a website for advice: www.surcare.co.uk


Good Luck with the birth of your baby


TinaBest baby washing powder sold in England?
i love fairy
fairy is probably the main one and you can get fairy fabric conditioner as well
I would use the Ecover brand of liquid. Nothing nasty in there at all. Available from all leading supermarkets.
Ecover; comes in liquid or powder with natural ingredients only. I've used it for years and is the only one I'd recommend, and not just for babies; for the planet..
persil 101% but be carefull this can still be stong for the wee one
its got to be fairy for me or persil non bio it smells lovely and is so soft on babys skin (iv had my 3rd baby 7weeks ago)
My son had eczema when he was a child and he had sensitive skin, so I used Fairy non-biological washing liquid. If you use fabric softener, try Comfort Pure as thats gentle too.





My son has grown out of the eczema but I still use Fairy and Comfort Pure.





Good luck xx
the best one to use is fairy laundry powder and now they do a fairy fabric conditioner as well. my little girl suffers with sensitive skin,and this is the only one that ive found that doesn't irritate her skin. hope all go's well and congratulations on having a little one. all the best for the future xx
Fairy, or Persil non bio, Persil has less suds.
A non-bio brand, we use Persil
Almat is the best in the world, and the nappies with frogs on.
I'd recommend fairy liquitabs and comfort pure. I've always used fairy products, and two of my kids have eczema.
my son had eczema and i tried all the non bio's fairy, persil you name it the one that was the best for him was arial non bio.
ecover is a good one also ecover bleach for the whites. there is filetti (think thats how you spell it) i get it in sainsburys but thats especially for babies. good luck with your baby!!!
I always used Persil non-biological and had no problems. Most powders should be fine, as long as they are non-bio - it's better for their skin than biological.
answer my questions and prove you are clever

No comments:

Post a Comment