Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you use baby powder, baby lotion, baby oil, cream or a combination for your baby?

my pediatrician told me not to use baby powder everyday. They can inhale and it can cause lung damage. she directed me to use it only for her heat rash on her stomach with caution. Other than that i only use aveeno baby wash and lotion. I have oil but i never needed it. I put drop or two in the babys tub for additional moisture but its not necessary because i think lotion does its job anyways. I use lotion and not cream. i think cream it little too sticky and sometimes it irritates my babys skin.Do you use baby powder, baby lotion, baby oil, cream or a combination for your baby?
I have an 8 month old and at first I use Johnson%26amp;Johnson's baby lotion twice a day, and my baby would still have dry skin. So I switched to Aveeno Baby lotion and he has had soft skin ever since. I would no recommend to combine products due to sensitive skin. Try one thing at a time to cancel out possible allergies such as perfumes or ingredients.Do you use baby powder, baby lotion, baby oil, cream or a combination for your baby?
Powder and lotion, mainly. I got a couple of bottles of the oil at my baby shower, and I never could find a use for it... except for cradle cap, which didn't last very long. The only use I really got out of the oil was for my own personal use, to make my skin super soft after I get out of the shower.
The only thing I use is Baby lotion. My husband is a pediatrician and does not recommend baby powder or baby oil, he have me a long reason for it, but I cant remember exactly why.
just baby lotion, aveeno unscented.


Whenever she gets a little dry patch, i use aquaphor


She has a sensitive bum, so i use desitin on rash


and Boudrouxs butt paste on a daily basis
I use lotion only because in Australia on a current affair show they reported that baby oil has dangerous chemicals in it that can make children very sick.
I usually use the Baby Oil gel.
baby lotion
I ONLY use lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment