Monday, August 23, 2010

When your hair is oily do you sprinkle baby powder in it so you don't have to wash it?

I have this friend who informed me , you can sprinkle baby powder in your hair to avoid washing it everday. I refuse to try this if its some sick twisted trick for her to look better than me.When your hair is oily do you sprinkle baby powder in it so you don't have to wash it?
lmao!! you got so many answers to this it cracked me up!! yes my cousin used to do that about 45 years ago, the old baby powder trick. it leaves your hair smelling good and looking dull! however they did invent psssst, that spray on stuff which is basically the same thing. i just go for the dirty look instead.When your hair is oily do you sprinkle baby powder in it so you don't have to wash it?
my mom taught me that a long time ago. but it dont work so i wash everyday.
Ok ur kinda nasty if u dont like 2 wash ur hair and i just recently read that on someone who answerd a question so idk but seriosly WASH UR HAIR! SO WASH IT ITS GROSS


STINKY!!!
it does work,but y dsnt she just wash it?
It's supposed to suck up the oil from the hair but my guess is it will just stick to your scalp.





How lazy is one to not hop in the shower and give your hair a quick rinse? I'm washed dried and out the door in less than half an hour!!!
**** man I KNEW there was a way to get out of showering ........thank you
You can, works best on blonde hair. There are also dry shampoos you can buy that you spray in your hair. It might make it look less greasy but I have always found that I feel dirty and gross if I use it instead of washing my hair when it needs it. Washing is better - save the dry shampoos for camping
You could if you wanted to look as though you have really bad dandruff...
uh no.. the best thing to do, if you like to wash your hair everyday is to use a shampoo and conditioner that does not contain alcohol. And do not twist it when it is wet.
NO......





I have never done that,, nor have I ever heard of that ..


And even now that I have heard this ,I still wont do it..
no it really does work. If you just dont have time for a shower or something, you can sprinkle the baby powder and people never know
Kim Vo, the hairdresser on E!News suggested that tip. But I'm not inclined to try it.
Yuck, Come on....! wash it and if you have oily hair, let up on the conditioner or check with your hair dresser.
i can't because i'm a brunette.
no, i've never tried it...i prefer to be clean and just take a shower...but i've heard this before too, i guess it absorbs the oil or something
yes, you can use baby powder, but washing it is a better idea. you should use a good shampoo though, with a low detergent level that won't completely dry it out if you shower everyday. baby powder just makes a big mess (plus if it was really oilly, it would look like you had major dandruff!)
Hmmm weird...I have never heard of anyone doing this...Sounds like a twisted trick.
No I just wash it everyday. Works for me.
umm nope
used to do that years ago. like in the 70s. i guess it helps that i am blonde. .back then it was a quick fix for me but now i go nuts if i dont wash it on a daily basis.
sprinkling baby powder? that's weird.





luckily i only have to wash my hair once a week for it to look wonderful. :)





it's pretty gross that if you guys don't wash it, it gets oily and yucky. luck of the draw i guess.
when i didn't have enough time to shower, yeah,but i won't do it again


don't put too much or your hair will be white....lol
It works.. hey it doesnt matter what these people say... if your in a rush then do the baby powder.... and heres a tip your not supposed to wash your hair everyday, but rather everyother day. my hairdresser at TONY AND GUY told me this :)
i nevah heard of that
no
NO. If you pee on it then you can get the oil out and prevent dandruff at the same time. The trick is standing on your head in the shower. Be careful not to slip on the oil from your hair!
I have done it before, and it does work. Any talc powder will do. They even sell special powders and sprays for just that.
never heard of this
well...when my hair becomes oily....i wash it....and i never heard of doing that....
Now I finally figured out your REAL profession and the reason I understand you so well. Yes this works and mostly it is done on the people in nursing homes...so unless you are planning a move keep that powder away from your scalp.
well actually,


you shouldn't wash your hair EVERYDAY because this can cause your hair to dry out.


However, if your hair is naturally very oily,


than you really would be better off washing it...





baby powder will turn your hair white/gray





that's what they use in plays when people are playing older characters. lol, turns their hair straight gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment