Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best way to put latex wear on..should I use baby powder?

pants, tops..etc., etc.,Best way to put latex wear on..should I use baby powder?
baby power is good cause u cans slide the clothing on then it will kinda stick to you.. thus reducing the chance of having it slide off or too high... 100% silicone lube works well too.. but items tend to shift during movement more with lubeBest way to put latex wear on..should I use baby powder?
I think talcum (i.e. baby powder) is more comfortable than corn starch. But for things such as leggings, etc. silicone lubricant works well.
I like to use a silicone lubricant. it makes the latex slide over my skin and rub me in all kinds of places, it's pure heaven
U R probably better off with something based with corn starch...more comfortable, and it absorbs moisture
I use silicon lube...

No comments:

Post a Comment