Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby powder for greasy hair?

I have blonde hair, so I'm not concerned with white baby powder. I was just wondering if baby powder really does work and if it would keep my hair from looking greasy while I was at school for 7 hours.Baby powder for greasy hair?
Yeah, it does actually. I don't wash my hair everyday sometimes and I'll sprinkle some baby powder through my roots to get rid of the greasy look. Sometimes even if I wash it in the morning, it'll get shiny and flat around my roots half way through the day. If you put some baby powder in, it gets rid of that.





The only thing is sometimes it makes my hair more prone to static when i use it...but other than that, it's been something ive been using for years:)Baby powder for greasy hair?
do you shampoo every day? baby powder would just gunk up in your hair
Works well
it can and usually will...however it will also give a matte texture which if you like to run your fingers through your hair would end up hurting and probably looking worse...instead i would sugguest using a higher cleansing shampoo...really work to get a good lather when shampooing in the morning....
just apply a little to your roots it dosent really look all that white and chalky only when you apply alot but blend
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment