Monday, August 23, 2010

I feed my new born smilac baby powder formula and i have a ready formula from the same brand do u think i can?

give both at the same timeI feed my new born smilac baby powder formula and i have a ready formula from the same brand do u think i can?
Oh yes.......alternating between the ready to feed and the powder is just fine. Can't tell you how many times I would run out of my premeasured powder in one of those divider cups with a snap lid I prepared at home before baby and I went out....low and behold, there I was running into Target, the drug store etc. to purchase one in a pinch (good reason to always carry Similac coupons with you too!) Anyway.....just a tip.....once you open the plastic jug of ready to feed, it should be put in icebox or in cooler ASAP and then use it all up by the next day (within 24 hours) or you will have to pitch the whole thing due to bacteria growth etc. I was kind of a fanatic about that.....I feed my new born smilac baby powder formula and i have a ready formula from the same brand do u think i can?
as long as the baby drinks the similac, feed away. the ready made formula is easier for the mom. thats the way i always did it for mine. ready made!! best of luck to you.
yes, thats what i do with my baby, its all the same ingrediants
If you mean can you mix them together, no. That wouldn't be good for the digestive system.





If you're asking if you can alternate, then yes. That would be ok...
Yes I alternate all of the time from powdered Similac Isomil Advance and the pre-mixed of the same brand. It doesn't cause my baby any digestive problems whatsoever.
The only difference between the powder formula


and the liquid formula


is the water





They are the same.





Be sure to check the expiration date on all your cans and bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment