Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curash Baby Powder Causes Cancer?

I was at a baby shower and a lady there said that Curash is known to causes cancer. Is she fair dinkum?! I'm about to have a baby myself soon and I thought this would be on of the safest things to use (although I'm a talc fan anyway). I'd like any information anyone has to prove her right or wrong!





Thanks a million!Curash Baby Powder Causes Cancer?
They say that it's actually TALC that can lead to cancer. I've read a few different things on this topic and have decided to steer clear of talc altogether for my little one just to be on the safe side.. If you are after a baby powder try using ones that contain cornstarch instead of talc you'll actually find bubbies skin alot softer from it aswell.... Also i see you live in oz try getting the cornstarch powder from a shop called The Natural Source their products are awesome it's an Australian company the link is listed below...Curash Baby Powder Causes Cancer?
I couldn't find any thing in the database that I use under that name but maybe you can try other names... I use this website for all the products my family uses.





http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/wordsea鈥?/a>





Personally, I don't use any powders as talcs have been linked to reproductive problems/ cancers and the dust from powders accumulates in the baby's lungs. The barrier method is superior to me. Plain vasiline works and is perfectly safe.... look under diaper creams. I use Boudreaux Butt Cream right now, but I'm gonna change to something with a safer rating when it runs out.
I know they say baby powders in general increase the risk of cancers in females.

No comments:

Post a Comment