Monday, August 23, 2010

What is baby powder for?

im just curious. why do you rub it on your skin? will it lock the moisture in?? i heard that you can use it as a deodranant (i 4got how to spell it. its the thing u put under your arms). is it true?What is baby powder for?
I only use medicated baby powder if my daughter has a rash.What is baby powder for?
It is mostly to absorb moisture. On my daughter, I have only used it once, but I do not like it due to the small particles that could get caught in her lungs at an inhale. I did put some powder under her neck as a newborn once, it was very raw and so much moisture was under there. But it really wasn't necessary to do. I won't be using it again with my next child.
It absorbs the moisture so that it doesn't cause a rash. And I suppose you could use it as a deodorant simply because it absorbs the moisture and wouldn't let bacteria grow in it, except you'd probably have to keep re-applying it and then you'd totally smell like baby powder XD
It helps keep moist areas dry. I used it on both my boys epecially in the crawling stage to help prevent chafing. I also use it in my sports bra to help prevent breakouts around my bra line from getting sweaty.
nothing really; they don't suggest u use it on baby's anymore, so i don't know what else it would do.....i doubt it would be a good anti-perspirant and deo...
I used baby cornstarch (like powder).I would sprinkle in all their little neck creases and leg creases so they wouldn't get sore.
It absorbs moisture.
used for preventing diaper rash, as a deodorant, and for other cosmetic uses
It's to prevent chaffing, and reduce rashes.
its so the babys dont get diaper rash
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment