Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is baby powder ok for my face?

i want to use baby powder ok to use on my face mattifying powder is too expessive , i have oily skin with acne. the baby powder i want to use contains talc and fregrance. if it safe enough to use on a baby shouldnt it be ok on my face? i am worried about the fregrance though?Is baby powder ok for my face?
i've used baby powder on my face for years and i have pretty sensitive skin. it didn't make me break out BUT i made sure not to put too much on or else, you know, i'd smell like a newborn haha. but i used it by mixing it half/half with my face powder and used it for touch ups on the go.Is baby powder ok for my face?
use the makeup you usually use, and get these oil blotting pads.


Clean and Clear has these REALLY good ones and reduce oil and shine alot! They also do not smudge your make up :)





But you might want to reapply consealer or foundation every once in a while :)
You have to try it first so you can determine if it causes you breakouts.. ei ei ei
i don't recommend using baby powder on your face; instead, just buy some type of Oil cleanser like ' Oil Free Acne Wash' ...it's better for skin like yours and cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment