Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever seen someone in public with baby powder on their chest?

I mean just out there. You can see the white baby powder smeared all over their chest.Have you ever seen someone in public with baby powder on their chest?
LOL YES!!Have you ever seen someone in public with baby powder on their chest?
Lindsay Lohan. But it might not be baby powder...
How do you know it's baby powder?
ya. a baby. it was really awkward. I just couldn't stop staring at his chest.





No!!! No I have not ever seen someone with baby powder on their chest! Did you expect a serious answer? lol
No have not come across that situation.
no.
can't say that I have
r u sure its baby powder or sumthing else..if u catch my drift
Yes...And think boy they want to be fresh today..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment