Monday, August 23, 2010

Survey: Have you ever eaten baby powder when you were little?

didnt it taste good?????????????%26gt;Survey: Have you ever eaten baby powder when you were little?
uhhh no, that's prob why you turned out weired.Survey: Have you ever eaten baby powder when you were little?
lol no, but i always remember seeing my mom put it in my baby brothers diaper so i would put it in my shirt, pants, underwear, shoes, and socks and ppl would always tell me i smelled like a baby. untill i turned about 6 or 7 i did that almost every day haha





good ol' days.





XD
No..... but when I was 2 or 3 I put a bar of soap into my mouth and spit it out and had to rinse my mouth out with tooth paste and water.





My mother helped me..... not put the bar of soap in but to wash it out... I did the bar of soap thing.....
Baby powder, shower to shower powder, and comet......don't ask. It's miraculous I made it thus far.
I thought it would taste like sugar, I never had a chance to try it because my mom would take it away from me when i was a little baby.
yes, but i wasn't a baby....





the taste isn't one to be desired.
Baby Powder went down my diapers...
i remember eating a lot of things, but not baby powder
um.... NO! of course i didnt eat baby powder!! -shivers- hehe!!! HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?RAWR!!!!!
Thats a negative
i never have but im sure it probably taste nasty!
You'd have to ask my mum, her number is 555-whogivesacrap
um i dont really remember.


and it doesnt seem very appetizing.
Not that I remember.... :l
I did, and it was awesome tasted so good
not that i remember
lol i ate bird food(serious)
Can't say I have.
No. But I did che on Play Doh once. YUCK!
lol yeaa!
It never seemed to go down that tube.
I did. I made it snow, and then ate the flakes falling :D
No . I did not have that pleasure.
Just when my parents shoved it down my throat
no, but i ate glue and grass...
nope
no
no...
lol no
haha, i dont think so!
Nope, but I eated bubbles:)


I loved when they popped in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment