Monday, November 21, 2011

Why do you need baby powder?

so i can attract other babies





%26amp; so we can all play duck-duck-gooseWhy do you need baby powder?
make crack.Why do you need baby powder?
to feel powder fresh, like you just had a diapher change.
To keep the Goodnights from chaffing.
Just add water and hey presto, a baby.






substitute for sugar
well, slutty...i think it comes in handy in sweat zones. you should know all about that.
I put it on my sack to prevent chaffing when they sweat.
for my diaper rashes
My baby is shiny.





Ick.
chaffing.
I need it to put on my **** for lubricant
i don't know...i think it makes babes not sweat and make them smell good
I don't use baby powder...
to keep my privates smelling good
To stop the flaking....thanks to you
to avoid sweating too much
if you wanted your skin to feel silky smooth
when it is hot outside, it will keep me cool.
i have a rash!!leave me alone:]
smell like baby a**
For my dry n00ts.
chafed legs???
Boob sweat?


Lol iono i dont use it
For my 14 babies...duh.
to find the wet spot
cause you stink down there
to slap a wanna be playa
u shouldnt use it its actully bad for u
To clean ur butt.
My balls are sweaty

No comments:

Post a Comment