Monday, November 21, 2011

Do men like to use Johnson's baby powder ?

I am a straight male now at the age of 59 and from the age of 20 onwards found using Johnson鈥檚 baby powder under arms and in lower parts took away the sweat and soreness I was getting as a long distance driver in the seat for long periods and even more so today as I am now 20 stone but although I love the smell I have always felt conscious of using it in front of friends and in company as they may think there is something immature with me which is not the case.


Is there any other male using Johnson鈥檚 products out there and are you OK with that or do you have any opinions?


Davie202Do men like to use Johnson's baby powder ?
You bet ! Johnson's baby powder is the best thing for baby diaper rash which is what everybody gets, man or woman , except, without the diapers. Where I live, we experience seasonal extremes, from vicious summers to sub-freezing winters. The sweating that goes on, takes it's toll on certain parts of the body. After a shower, I dry carefully, ( otherwise, you are asking for the problem to intensify,) and douse the offending regions with a generous cloud of baby powder and the problem is immediately relieved. If I go bush, on the road, or ever get stuck on a desert island - this would be one of the items that I consider to be genuine survival gear.Do men like to use Johnson's baby powder ?
yes!
There's nothing wrong with it - I use it. It can help keep the crotch area dry.
Nothing wrong with this. I love the smell too.
absolutely, why should women have all the good things. if you like it use it I say
there is nothing wrong with using Johnson's baby powder, it shows that you are conscious of personal hygiene, perhaps you use this one brand because you have become to like the smell and that it does the job you want it to do.My husband uses talc everyday.
good to use
no its not
Yeah man i use it cause i started getting fungus on my butt and stomach area i went to the docs and they said its cause i went to the beach and after i didn't rinse right (which i did!!! ) and fungus was there. So i put on powder and it went away completly. i use it all the time one day i shwered and put it on my crtoch and area my wife wanted some afternoon delight and she said i had an albino dick! it was funny
Yes, I put it in my rubber gimp catsuit so it slips on easily and then my mistress chains me up!!! Mmmm the smell of johnsons and rubber plus my mistress is fantastic!!
Yes especially around my sweaty Nads, Lancelot what do you know. Use it bro. I also use a baby wipe to clean my ring following a number 2.
I use it in my workboots as foot powder.
NO! generally mens dont use any kind of powder..
Of course! Men are hygienic and will, at times, think ahead based on past experience to make a potential uncomfortable situation... less. Now this usually involves booze or pot. Thanks to chicks we use (behind closed doors) their clever secrets. Hey, if it makes you feel better why not?
some men like to use johnson's baby powder so their face will be white but some don't like because they feel that they are like a baby...
Being a user too, I don't find it immature to use baby powder if it makes you feel fresh and convenient with your environment. I been using Johnson's baby powder (cornstarch based) to keep me dry and not smell from sweat. My wife would even put scented powder on my body after each bath, smell it and it would heighten her arousal for pleasurable sex. Do not stop this practice since you're the only one out there! Cheers!
there is not even a thing wrong woth it. everyone loves johnson's baby product

No comments:

Post a Comment