Monday, November 21, 2011

Does frothy foam created after mixing powder formula make baby more gassy?

I usually pour the mixed formula into another bottle so that newborn won't get foamy froth, but I end up using a lot of bottle and things to mix and then feed.





Just wondering it the frothy mix on top has any effect on baby...Does frothy foam created after mixing powder formula make baby more gassy?
It does for our baby, so we use a rubbermaid jug (32 oz) and mix up the formula ahead of time and store it in the fridge.Does frothy foam created after mixing powder formula make baby more gassy?
I think that the froth can cause problems. Instead of shaking my son's bottle I usually stir the formula in the same bottle that I give him. This seems to help a lot.
I did the same thing and my baby is not gassy... try going to a doctor because there are different formulas that make them gassy, i just took my boy off lactogen and put him on s26 and now he is fine...the lactogen was making him too gassy..i make up the 180ml bottles which is the next step up from his age and pour my measurements in to what he need and if he wants more i have got more in the fridge for him like even if he has a snack feed babies will do that... but good luck sweety it is hard i just been through it....
no that froth doesnt make my baby gassy either.
Frothy foam does not give the baby gas. Once the bottle is turned upside down, the frothy substance goes to the bottom. Once milk is gone take the bottle out of the baby's mouth.
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment