Monday, November 21, 2011

Does baby powder help you stop sweating?

Yeah, baby powder would leave you smelling like a bathroom if you ask me. If you are having problems with sweat, wear a little deoderant and try this:





Ok, this is going to sound crazy, but DRINK LOTS of WATER. I mean A Lot.





It sounds like the last thing you'd want to do if you sweat badly, but I had a sweat problem for YEARS and tried everything under the sun. Then, a diet required me to drink ooodles of water all day long. The very first day that I did this, I stopped sweating from my arm pits. I can't tell you how nice it was to go to meetings at work without these big puddles on my dress shirt. I don't have to put so much deoderant on any more either (which by the way, gets into your clothes over time and doesn't come out in the wash and the residue actually wicks moisture away from your armpits and makes the puddles look even worse).





Now when I have an important meeting, I start drinking water in the morning and on the way to work, and by the time I get there, I'm totally dry! If I stop drinking water for a couple hours, it comes back a little and I just drink more. The results are immediate.





I have no idea why it works. All I can say is if you have a sweat problem, try it today, and if it works, vote me for best answer :)





Good luck!Does baby powder help you stop sweating?
No, it's just leaves you smelling like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment