Monday, November 21, 2011

What sort of washing powder and fabric softner do you use for your baby???

i use fluffy (softner)


and


Omo or Nappysan (powder)


and does what YOU use agree with your baby?What sort of washing powder and fabric softner do you use for your baby???
i use fluffy or cuddly (softner) and OMO washing powder, they are the only ones that i have used since i had my 1st daughter 5 yrs ago,a dnim currently 32 weeks with baby #3 and will continue to use themWhat sort of washing powder and fabric softner do you use for your baby???
The same washing powder I use for all our laundry (generally Surf as it's reasonably priced %26amp; the clothes actually come out clean.) I just wash all our clothes together (the only time bub's were ever washed seperately was before he was born when I did several loads of new stuff.) He has never had a problem with skin irritation, of course, if he had, washing powder would have been the first thing I tried changing.





I don't use softener as I don't think it really makes a difference to clothes, and using it on towels reduces their absorbency. (about once every 6 mths I put a 1/2 quantity of softener in with my cloth nappies as they tend to get rough over time. But that's only been once so far cos he is only 8 mths lol)
You don't have to go out and buy the expensive dreft or snow white for babies - just look for a kind that has no fragrances. Also, when you do the wash, don't overload it with clothes - you want all the clothes to tumble freely and get really rinsed so the detergent doesn't stay on the clothes.
I used to use non bio, but whats the point not washin ur clothes in it? they r on the baby just as much my twins r 14mths now i use what smells nice! lol nothing affects their skin, remember u need to wash everything in non bio to get the proper effect, if baby comes in ur bed with the normal stuff wats the point?
i was told i had to use dreft on all of the babies things, well being a first time mom i did, for about 2months. then i just started washing his clothes with mine and he has never broken out or anything from it.
We use All Free laundry detergent and Downey Free fabric softener sheets. Yes, this agrees with our baby. If it didn't, we wouldn't use it.
You shouldn't use fabric softener for your baby. It makes a thin film of chemicals on the clothes.
i bought dreft since it was suggested by everyone, but honestly my baby is not bothered by other kinds.
i used drift and when she turn 1 i start to use downy fabric softener.
Look for something with no dyes or perfumes or chemicals
Which ever one is on special when I need it. They don't need any special type.
I use Tide or whatever is on sale. My baby's skin was fine with the regular soaps that I use on my clothes.
I use Dreft laundry detergent
We use All free and clear, and for fabric softner we use downy.
We use All free and no fabric softner.
lux flakes are great for babies sensitive skin
i have dreft.
use dreft
drift its pink
Tide free. I use on all of our entire laundry so i dont need to wash hers seperately.
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment