Monday, November 21, 2011

Guys do you like the smell of baby powder on girls...?

I do..Sara used a baby powder deordant and I loved the smell...Guys do you like the smell of baby powder on girls...?
I LOVE TO USE BABY POWDERGuys do you like the smell of baby powder on girls...?
no its gross
That and the actual smell of girls
its ok
I must admit I do like the smell of it....reminds me of when my kids were babies !!
Sure!
Some times.
umm ok
well, i don't normally use baby powder but i do use cotton blossom perfume from bath and body works. it smells great and is not overwhelming.
love it its like buttah *high pitched voice*
there is a name for that smell that is not 'baby powder'; I just can't remember what it is.
No way.
Yea it's okay.
Gross.......





Period.
yes,,,I like the way girls smell.
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment