Monday, November 21, 2011

Can we use Baby Powder kept for years? (15 years)?

Is it still efficient?Can we use Baby Powder kept for years? (15 years)?
If it is still powdery it will work just fine.


If it is in hard lumps that may tend to irritate baby's privates :-)Can we use Baby Powder kept for years? (15 years)?
I am so curious to why you would want to use it?


that would kind of creep me out to put it all over my body, what if something crawled in there and laid eggs or something? ew.
Yes, baby powder does not expire.


My mom has a very 'vintage' bottle in her medicine cabinet and i use it all the time.



I say yes, because I got some foot powder from WWII when I was in Viet_Nam and it was still good.
check the expiry date before using. If expired, throw away as it may be harmful
Who knows? It's seriously not that expensive - just buy a new bottle.
use paprika
NO WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment