Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby powder for greasy hair?

i get greasy hair like on the second day of washing my hair. i wana wash it every second day. i straighten it and if i wash it everyday then i'll have to straighten it everyday and do twice as much damage as i already am. i tried baby powder but it doesn't really work... i think i might be putting it in wrong. i just get like a powder brush and brush over my scalp. does anyone have any suggestions?Baby powder for greasy hair?
It may be the shampoo you're using too. I would get a clarifying shampoo, and use it once a week to remove all the build up.Baby powder for greasy hair?
Bumble %26amp; Bumble hair powder.





Bumblebumble.com





I have the same problem. This stuff is a miracle... makes my hair look fresh out of the shower.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment